Friday, November 11, 2011

Well done!

I must say it all went well , so keep yo heads up , will be telling you once the December issue is out. AND PLEASE DONT BORROW THE MAG, just buy. And to all my friends in SA and Swaziland. please send me the money for the issue and i will post it to you. Surely you do want to see me. When last did I show up in a mag, longtime, early 1997 i think. Posing for the street fashion and cooking at the true love kitchen with Cordelia Mawela and photography by Shadrack forgotten his surname.
I wish I could get those photos and post them here. Anyways, its a nice and cool friday. I need t catch up with my son and get those unlimited kissed with drilling saliva. (sis' mann) But ya! thats how babies show you some love.While im thinking of what to cook for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment