Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Clatter in your House

I always watch the american show on style network and think, Are they nuts?. How do you live with such merse in your house and dont try to clean up your house. you wait until its too much and then call CLEAN HOUSE to come and rescue. Come on! But guese what,today it was doing the CLEAN HOUSE myself. What? if you look in the photo below, you will think im joking, frankly Im not, this is it. inside my house. Packed neatly, you wont even notice it, even if you were to spend a month in my house.
This is a NO NO NO! Also an advise from me- dont rely on your House help, they can only help you pack it neatly not to discard it. If you were to ask me why i have this junk with me, i will tell you the trueth- I DONT KNOW, maybe in that timethat particulor piece of paper meant somthing to me and i thought let me keep if, it might give me some ideas in a long run, but this is too long a run. If its not happening soon, then you might aswell throw it, Its JUNK!
If you are also a victim of clatter, please here it from me. its not FAB.

No comments:

Post a Comment