Thursday, November 10, 2011

Magazine photo Shoot

Did I tell you , I have never been on a Photo shoot myself. I shoot all the time and I have been promising myself I will go with my family for one, but time hasn't allowed me. with my baby fat, I have been trying to figure out what am i going to wear. like all girls, I am conscious about the look, figure, hair, name it. i have called the girl who does my hair to come over and help me fix my braids. With my busy life , i was with my girls friends, doing shopping AGAIN, some where where we began, did i say brogan? YES! We have discovered a place where we can shop to next to a dollar per item. So the day passed and this girl has been calling me ti check if Im home yet, so that she can come to help me out.
This was a very very short notice, seriously if i were to complain, but because i love publicity, i didn't say no. I guess this MAG likes me, because even when i was in South Africa i use to appear on it often. i remember one of my girls from home where i grew up , started buying TRUE LOVE, because she use to see me in it.
Tomorrow Im being interviewed about having christmas in KENYA. I have been in these country for almost 3 years and I have been here all of the christmas seasons. Now i need to tell the whole world how its been. Well, we will here about tomorrow, if you wanted a scoop about it.
Thank God I managed to find a dress that i will wear, on my burgeon shopping. now Im dealing with my face which is not looking so good, then polish my nails. There was no time to go for a pedicure and manicure. I need to do a magic here, GOSH! That's part of being a Housewife hey!
I have seen people using an egg york, lets see if it will also do wonders on my face. First i want to steam it for a few minutes and then try the magic.
Will update you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment