Friday, November 4, 2011

Fab mum

At this time of the night, This is just the right time for me to blog. My ten year old girl and my 9 months old boy are all sleeping, its quite in the hues and the whole compound. my mind has settled. no more Mom this mom that, Nh nh nh! this from the baby, following him up and down , checking what he is picking up to put in his little mouth. My eye is already complaining from tiredness.
Just the other day when i was going for lunch with my Housewife friends, I passed by a book shop to get A home owner's magazine and I came across a book written How to become a FAB mum for a fabulous family. i thought this is what i need. Knowing myself , that i am not a reading person, but for this book I will read. it might help me, in this kind of job that i do (Housewife).
if you not in it, you will definitely envy me. When I get broke I also wish i was working, so we are the same because when you get worked out, you think you wish you were me. To tell you the truth all jobs comes in different shapes and sizes.
Now I remember that i can work better at night, Before I conceived my boy, I use to sit till midnight or pass, Blogging and updating my Facebook Fan Page. It really worked.
Hopefully this book will give me back my life. and help me balance and still be Fabulous, back on my Stilettos with a nice figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment