Thursday, October 20, 2011

Who would have thought?

Presidential suite? Na!
I woke up this morning and dressed my little person to go for Breakfast...shut! we geeting late, i thought. Breakfast finishes at 10am. Its now 9.40 as i pulled the door close. Guess what? as I aproach the elevator, two body guards. One sitting infront of the door of the suite not far from the elevator. The other one is sitting right by the elevator...obviously, someone very importent is here. One elevator is indicating an X meaning its blocked. As i entered the elevator another man wearing a suit comes in with us. I decided to break the silence- " which president is here?" I now it sounds very wrong, its a blunt question, what if he replies me and ask, who told you there is a President? Instead he replies me and said, Its the president from Uganda.
Museveni is here, same floor as us. Isnt that cool?
Later I got a chance to go inside the room and take some photos and chilled a bit listened to the staff members that were aguing on the otherside. Just be for I left the Housekeeper offered me some chocolates from the jar.

No comments:

Post a Comment