Friday, October 21, 2011

Mirrors don't lie

If a mirror tells you something, its true. The thing is where I live, I dont have a full length morror. And thts where the danger begins and i have been fooling myself by saying" Oh I like wearing beggy clothes since I havent lost my baby fat". While im adding a lot of fat, GOSH! why do we do this to ourselves? God Knows.
When I saw the damage yesterday, I didnt want to see food infront of me and again I fooled myself and said, " But I'm on holiday, why not". You know im an African, I love my pap/ sadza/ ugali, I went for an african mean....mmmmh! Thats what ive been looking for. I kno what you saying to me. Foolish!
But, today I've been a good girl.
• Breakfast- Fruits and an egg with cheese omelett.
Lunch- Fruit salad

Not sure about tomorrow though'

No comments:

Post a Comment