Friday, October 28, 2011

Month-end Blues

Its just a pity i nolonger live in a country where I use to pay my debts over the internet and im done. No need to go to the bank, fill a form and all that. But I must admit the PRIVATE BANKING here is good for me. It makes me feel i am inportant and by the way, I am, lol' Yes! they need my money- "BANK".
Now the kind of job that i do, demands a lot. If you are a Housewife, you will agree with me.
This morning I woke up to first fight with a cashier at Nairobi Anderson clinic ( They refused to refund me) anyway I still think they made a mistake and couldnt solve it and I became the victim. So life is, what can you do. Proceeded to pay my bills and forgot one, coz I was a bit disturbed by the Clinic Insident. Got back home, checked my mail. There calls my girlsfriend and I asked her to come pick me up and take me Junction Mall.( poor friend didnt even plan to go there) but ya! thats what girlfriends do. I needed to pay the other bills. And making things worse is I do have a car ( her name is SHOSHO, she is 0 years old and I cant drive her, only my driver can). Now I just needed to go with a friend not with the driver this time, just to chit chat, you know what i mean. Window shop a bit. And yes a cup of coffee will help.
Time goes too fast , could only managed to pay one bill and Im left with one more to go.
By the time she dropped me at home, its late. My daughter was picked up an hour late by the driver and it didnt crossed my mind he will forget the picking up time. Home work has to be done, cooking, and my 9 months old baby is screeming for my attention, while ime cutting and chopping onions and tomatoes.
Im exhausted! and three hours later my friend just arrived home because of rain and jam. My poor friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment