Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Project management

I keep promising myself one thing that doesn't happen in a second, but that's one of my dreams. Right now as I'm sitting here, Cracking my head.My husband and I have a house that is sitting in South Africa without anyone taking care of it. Buglery/ crime has led it to this state. Not mentioning tanents who lets you down. As someone who lives in diaspora, far, far away from your homeland, it maked this again very hard to mend your home. Much as People can envy you/ your traveling the world, trust me, it's not nice. It consumes all your savings-correction, you don't save at all. The little you put asides, will help you buy a plane ticket once a year or twice in order for you to visit home and see your abandoned home. You think of selling it and you again think how much you have invested in the property and how much you will lose. Is it worth selling it, you ask yourself? Yesterday I convinced my husband that his month end I'm thinking of going home to renovate, so that we can get an agent to find a tenant, at least it will help us reduce our monthly expenses. I have forgotten one thing, that my son has turned two and he no longer pays 10 % of my flight fares, he is now paying 75%. So what now?, I can't afford to burn R 11000.00 on air. This is the very money I need to renovate than giving it to airlines. This is where I go back to my dreams of doing project management for people living in diaspora like me. At some point most if not all of us will want to go back home and live happy in a decent house. Much as you can't afford to visit home, but at least build. The question is, who is trustworthy to help you build while you are away? Like right now , I am asking myself he same question. Homework- I know I have too many dreams and I need to sit down and see which one is worth it. School , photography, fashion or Project management? As for now, I am looking for someone to project my house, the rest later.

No comments:

Post a Comment