Monday, February 18, 2013

Which part of my face says DUMB?

Which part of my face is written DUMB? They cleaned my room and took my earrings under the pillow. In a few sec, I remembered..."shut!, my earrings! ... Too late#. I called one to ask, she denies,and added by asking me if I am sure?' then pretend to call laundry, then tells me, they didn't see them either. Now I'm sitting here feeling Very very STUPID and PISSED. I'm trying to save them frm being fired. Am I too nice or still stupid? A hour later, I see them by the corridor, I asked again now the other partner in crime, she says no. My second question,now who made the bed between the two of you? The 1st one replies- both. I kept quite. The 2nd one started speaking with their native language. They said they are coming in to search...mhhhhh! Really? I left them and continued with the internet guy. Few second later, " mama Khaya! Come! They lifted my shoes next to the door and walla" they found them. Pshhhhh! https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=489505441112299&set=a.379592722103572.92942.379247052138139&type=1&relevant_count=1 The next morning, guilt was all over her face when she came clean the room. She approaches me ...mama Khaya, I was just checking if all your belongings are there. I said, "don't even go there, I don't wanna talk about it". She then said, " you know with Khaya anything can happen" ...before she could even finish, my stomach was upset, my voice changes. I said to her. If the baby was playing with it, you would hv found one instead of both, so no I AM NOT STUPID! I've put them under the pillow, you mopped the floor, two ours later the earrings walked and hide under the shoes, where you have mopped, is that possible? Zee! " do you know I could have just reported you to your manager and you loose your job for a stupid earring that didn't cost much. But you were now going to sit at home for that? She then said , " I'm sorry about that". Last year same thing happened and I kept quite. Silly girls. Next time "ngtobanyatsela," gwa! Look who's talking.

No comments:

Post a Comment