Tuesday, March 20, 2012

LIRA in Nairobi

This was one of the events I didnt want to miss. I like the relaxed outing with freinds and family without pressure. Wake up, prepare yourself for fun!indulge yo eyes with local fashion, you know me, I' a Fashionist. The last time i went to BLANKETS and WINE, I was stark in traffic- this time i refused. I left home early enough to get a nice spot to chill and closer to the stage. I had enough time to capture the scene and the beauty of Nairobi fashionistas. Did I knew i was again at the right spot. LIRA's car parked just next to our spot and we got the first photos of her. I was so happy.
And after the crowd noticed her, it was on...
I am glad i took my family there, as you know the duties of a housewife, had to make sure her family is HAPPY. We had to get out of the place before she sang her last song. You dont want to be caught up with everyone rushing to bit the traffic going home. Untill nextime, im still willing to share more photos. Yours, The Housewife

No comments:

Post a Comment