Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Its been a minute

Since the last time i blogged. i guess it around the holidays or just after them. I didnt even have some time to tell you how it was in Dar, other than being hot , hot, hot! Thank God I went with my helper, otherwise I was gonna loose it. Three kids and husband, trying to be Fab on the other hand, i dont think so. It felt like it was too short. My advise for you if you want a better holiday- leave the kids at home. Seriously, I might sound like a horrible mother. The truth is, you also want your me/us time besides your kids, then you will be able to enjoy it. Yes you need another one with the whole family to bond, play, fight obviously, that makes you a complete family. Back in the city- Theres been too much going on in my head. Business,future plans...un ending thoughts, that comes, one after the other.Hopefully before the end of the year, I will have a clue if im coming or going. I havent stop fantacising though. i still want my Mention in the village and a small house in the city. A retirement business and yes another baby. Khaya needs someone to play with and grow up with. The other kids are a bit older for him to bond with, So ya, thats it. The past three weeks I have been busy busy busy. Had a stall at the Nairobi Fashion Market and it went well and I am trying to get some orders from South africa for things like Beaded sandals to to with when going home for a visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment