Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Relocating

I have been thinking , wishing , praying and just when I was sure that God doesn’t here my prayer, I was tired of living away from home. Even when I visited home, it wasn’t home nomore, couldn’t stay there, for fear of robbers that they will attack me . I will stay with friends and relatived who were missing me, but it was never the same. It was worse when I tell them that I am visiting my mom. I would pack my bags with exitement made sure that I fill up the car with gas and hit the road. Yes they will be exited too when I say im on my way . But guess what I still don’t have a room there, I left ages ago, I can only share the bedroom with my mom. What is it, is it me, is it God who is not by my side, Oh is it because we always think God is the one to do some magic in our lives without us trying atleast to help ourselves from getting out of our situations. I always say, without action...nothing will be done. And truly God help those who help themselves. So here i am, planning the big move. - Shipping - Packing - Selling - School - Accomodation I have to deal with all this, but its for the good course.

1 comment:

  1. well sometimes we forget about the good time. the mind is gear to protect us from danger. so it will always focus on the negative. don't get me wrong i feel your pain. i just dropped by to say stay focus on all the things you LOVE. your family the children and your mom for all 9 months and the the labor to give birth to you! see how that works look for the thing the little things that your children do to make you laugh. I am so happy and grateful for the life i have right now someone is wishing to be where you are.

    ReplyDelete