Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Its a New Year

Time flies, just the other hour it was last year and today, its another Year. And I asked myself what have I done last year? Well! I have been blessed with a lovely baby boy who is keeping me busy the whole day and night. And today since I woke up , I have been trying to put together an Invitaion for his birthday which is nine days from today.
I know its kinder like too late to pull it off, but lets let me try I might do it. The reason why i havent done it all along is that December is kinda tricky with the holiday, you cant do much but to be lazy and enjy the holidays. worce I was out of the country. nw that im back I am ready to do it last minute.com.

 So far , this is what I have, but not sent to receipients.
1st Birthday Invitation.

No comments:

Post a Comment