Wednesday, December 14, 2011

All these Ideas

When Im seated doing nothing, unfortunately my mind works overtime. I think I should be paid for just that.The future lies ahead and it does need me to contribute, otherwise I will retire in the village and become a 'WHEN WES'. I will explain this term some day.
I love Fashion. Given an opportunity to be a Celeb for a month I will show you, one or two Styles that you will like. Some day I will love to own a fashion TV/ PROGRAME/MAGAZINE. Just to share the world of fashion that is in my mind.
It goes without saying- Living instyle is also me. I re arrange my house every 6 months, because I quickly get bored and by re arranging it,makes me feel like i hav added a new peice in my house. You must try it too, you will love the feeling. Will catch up on this topic on my new TV SHOW/MAG.that im dreaming of. WHO KNOWS IT MIGHT COME TRUE.

No comments:

Post a Comment